Yes, this is a big advantage when the quality of the WIFI is not guaranteed or when you can’t connect to a 3G or 4G network. 90% of our features work in offline mode. Collect responses offline throughout the day, and the data will automatically be uploaded to the servers when the device connects to the WIFI or 3G/4G network later on.
The only features that are not supported in offline mode are the usage of YouTube movies, and MP4 files (movies), and the ability to work with the Facebook features as these require an online connection with Facebook.
The offline survey tool is perfect for conducting a survey at an event, in restaurants and shops, or if you want to conduct street interviews or surveys. While the offline survey tool offers all the convenience of an online survey, it still works when your internet connection is unstable or even if there's no WIFI connection at all.
In just a few clicks, our offline survey tool will help you to:
- Come up with an entertaining format that you can style with tons of design templates.
- Create engaging surveys that, in return, get higher response rates.
- Share questionnaires that are accessible online and offline. (Collect responses at the moment, sync your data later!)
- Presentation view, to use your results in a presentation. You can easily switch between questions and show the answers and graphs in a clean and visual way to your audience. You can also use it when you are polling your audience at an event and show the live results as they come in.
- View question results feature allows you to show to your respondents how many people answered the same way or differently. It can be interesting for respondents to see how other people answered the same question and compare their results.
- Charts view: allows you monitor the number of responses, the completion rate and the average duration of your surveys. You can also see graphical representations of the results of each question separately and the results of each question block of your survey.