You want to change your email address or password? You can ask for a new password to be sent by email if you forgot your secret code, or just change your password for security reasons. Either way, you can change your email address and password in just a few easy steps or you can contact us for help.
This guide will teach you:
1. How to change your email address
Please contact email@example.com and mention the email address you currently use and which email address you would like your profile to change to. Our support team will change your email address as soon as possible.
2. How to change your password
2.1 Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page. An e-mail will be sent to you with further instructions. It may take a few minutes to receive the email. Make sure to check your Spam folder in case the password reset email ended up there.
2.2 Change your password
If you feel like changing your password for any reason, log in to your account. Click on the three dots shown at the top left corner of the screen. Choose My Account.
In the Personal Info section, click Change password.
A box will pop up where you'll need to enter your Current password and then your New password. Note that the new password must contain at least 8 characters. Enter it again to confirm, then click Save and close when you're done.
Remember to log in next time with your new password!
- View your invoices: Here is where you can find your recent invoices listed, with a download icon at the end of the row where you can download individual invoices. If you're looking to see an older one, you can just select the View all invoices button.
- Team management: With this feature, you can manage what the different team members have access to. You can set up who is allowed to edit the questionnaire or who you only want to give viewing rights to. You could also allow team members to view the reporting dashboard.
- White labeling: You can remove Pointerpro brand and logo from our product and replace it with your own. There are a lot of possibilities for branding your questionnaire by design. But if you want to fully brand your questionnaire by using your own link, you can white-label your questionnaire.