The Formula Ranking widget allows you to display the results of selected formulas ranked from lowest score to highest or highest to lowest.
The results that you choose to show will be displayed together with explanatory text immediately underneath.
This guide will teach you:
1. Add a Formula ranking widget
To add a Formula ranking widget to the page, all you have to do is click on it and drag and drop it on the page.
If you would like to create columns and split your content into more widgets, then first you would need to select the number of columns you want.
You can find all the different column formats in the.
Then you can drag and drop the column widget on your page and add the formula ranking widget in the column.
Once you add the widget a pop-up window will open where you can add your content.
2. Setup your widget
First, you will set up the data that will appear in the table. Start by adding the formulas which you want to display. Click Add KPI to add the first one. This is what you will see.
- Choose your formula from the drop-down menu. Start by adding the formulas which you want to display.
- The description is the text which will be displayed under the result.
- Click Add KPI to add as many as you wish.
- Turn on/off this button to show/hide the formula titles
- Turn on/off this button to show/hide the formula results
- Use the drop-down arrow to choose how to sort the results. No sorting is the default option, but you can choose to sort results from highest to lowest or vice versa.
- You can set the limit of how many formulas to show. You can add as many as you like, and then choose to limit by, for example, the top 3. If you've added 10, only the results of the top 3 will be shown in the PDF report.
Don't forget to click Save and close to save your setup.
You can add images and text formatting in the description.
3. Additional settings
Select your widget and then at the right of the screen click on the gear button. The widget list will be replaced by the additional settings.
Here you can find the following settings:
This is the ID of the widget.
You can name your widget to identify it easier.
You can add your widget logic rules to ensure that your content will be visible only when the conditions are true.
When you click the Edit rule button a new pop-up window will appear.
Select from the dropdown menu the option you want, and then fill in all the required fields. Once you add everything you can click the Submit button.
Your content will not be displayed on the page anymore, instead of the content you will be able to see the widget logic rules.
If you would like to edit your content again just click on the rule and the widget will expand. To edit the rule you would have to click on the Edit rule in the settings.
This is the window where you can delete the rule by clicking on the Delete rule button.
Add margins to create space around elements and move them on your page. By default, the margins are set to 0, but you can change that anytime and add the margin you prefer.
4. Additional buttons
When you click on your widget 4 blue buttons appear.
Theallows you to move between the different layers of the page. For example, if you add a widget in a column then you have 3 layers: the page, the column and the widget. The arrow allows you to quickly select a different layer.
The second icon, the, allows you to move your widget up or down to the page.
The third icon, the page, allows you to copy this widget, and the forth icon, the bin, to delete it.
- Renewed Report Builder-PDF step by step example: Check out our step by step guide to create an attractive and stylish PDF. It includes videos but also very detailed instructions.
- Renewed Report Builder-Formula KPI: Formula KPI widget allows you to display the results of formulas that you have set up. You can use this widget to have a quick visual representation the respondent results. KPI stands for key performance indicator, a quantifiable measure of performance over time for a specific objective.
- Renewed Report Builder-Question Block KPI: This widget shows respondents how they scored. It is most useful when you have question blocks in your questionnaire together with custom scoring. This widget allows you to easily display your dimensions in a pre-formatted chart.