Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. They help the website remember information about your visit, which can both make it easier to visit the site again and make the site more useful to you.
- Survey APP
- Distribution Portal
- Cookies Subject to Change
- Cookies Used in Our Services
- Updating This Policy
2. Survey App
The survey app does not store cookies.
3. Distribution Portal
5. Cookies Subject to Change
The content of this Policy is for your general information and use only. These cookies are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Cookies Used in Our Services
7. Updating This Policy
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on the Policy. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of and access to the website.
- Find out what impact GDPR has on your questionnaires and if it’s necessary to make any changes. Learn what you can do and what Pointerpro is doing to help you create GDPR compliant questionnaires and protect the personal data of your respondents.
- Discover what updates were made in the Pointerpro tool to make the software and your questionnaires GDPR proof: Data collection features: IP address & user agent are default on “nocollect”, Automatically add an “unsubscribe” link in your email invitations, Anonymizing responses and more.
- Learn how to make a GDPR compliant survey on our blog: When you’re using Pointerpro, you’re collecting and processing data. If that data can be used to identify an individual, it’s wise to make a few small updates in your questionnaires.