An online Assessment Center is a central repository where any company or agency – consulting, HR, or other – can manage their online assessments, as well as control who has access to them. Giving access can be done easily via a simple email invite.
An online Assessment Center offers you a central repository where you can build any type of assessment, training, or test.
This guide will teach you:
5. Contact role
1. Assessment Center user roles
Access to these modules will vary based on the user role. There are four user roles available:
- A Super Administrator role: The super Administrator is responsible for assigning Administrators and managing the license. He can see general statistics and access logs of the organization.
- An Administrator role: The Administrator is responsible for managing the customers and their permissions and also for creating and managing questionnaires. He has access to all data created within their organization.
- A Customer role: The middle level, often (department), managers tasked to distribute the assessments to the right people. This can be done via email campaigns with a personalized access code for each respondent.
- A Contact role: The person taking the assessment. Contacts can be given (limited) access to the assessment center, for example, to access dashboards with departmental data.
Now let's see all the roles settings one by one and, how you can create and manage your own assessment center.
2. Super Administrator role
The Super Admin is at the top of the assessment center. He is responsible for assigning Administrators and managing the license but he cannot view and manage all data like questionnaires, reports, contacts and invitations. He or she is only responsible for assigning administrators to manage that data. The Super Administrator can see general statistics and access logs of the organization.
You can not create the Super Admin role from team management, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do it for you!
The picture below shows the super admin's home screen view and all the available information he can access.
As shown in the picture below, the super administrator can only export the team members and review them, without being able to change their permissions or role.
3. Administrator role
3.1 How to add team members
If your role is Administrator here you can learn how you can add new team members in the assessment center. First of all, click at the top right of the menu the My team button.
Then click the Add team Members button. You have the option to add the team members manually or to Import them with the help of a CSV file.
The picture below shows what you will see if you select to Add members manually. Enter all the necessary information and also select from the dropdown list the role you want to assign to the member.
Note that there can be multiple Administrators in an organization.
Alternatively, to import your contacts you can upload a CSV file. First you click on Import team members and select from the pop up window the Choose your file button. Then select your CSV file and upload it, and you will have all your team members uploaded at once!
3.2 How to Assign roles
As administrator you can manage all the members and assign roles and permissions. Just select the role you want and toggle the buttons at the bottom, to play with the permissions and the access each member will have in the assessment center.
When you click on a member you see the view of the image below. You can assign to the member the Customer role, but also you can give permission to create his own questionnaire, create and manage his own users. In addition, you can configure the authorizations for the questionnaires and the reports!
Decide the customer's level of authorization for each questionnaire. The customer can have No access, Full access, Read only or Share only authorization for each questionnaire separately and No access or Full access for each report.
4. Customer role
4.1 How to add team members
If your role is Customer, here you can learn how you can add new team members in the assessment center. First of all, click on the avatar at the top right and click on My team.
Then click the Add team Members button. You have the option to add the team members manually or to Import team members with the help of a CSV file, exactly like the administrator role.
The picture below shows what you will see if you select to Add members manually. Enter all the necessary information and also select from the dropdown the role you want to assign to the member. As a customer you can select to assign the contact role.
Assign the Contact role to your users to allow them to complete a survey or a questionnaire, and also to login into a portal in order to see the overview of their own responses.
The dashboard is the page showing all results collected from your questionnaires. You can access it from your home screen, where you can see an overview of all your recent questionnaires and the number of responses, by clicking on the responses icon of a questionnaire. Otherwise, you can access the dashboard at the Questionnaires tab, again by clicking on the responses icon.
Once you are at your dashboard, you can see all your results and analyze them! You have Charts, Insights, Responses and Presentation views, and each view has diffident metrics that allow you to monitor your performance.
5. Contact role
Now it is time to take a look at what the person that is taking the assessment can see once he logs in, because as mentioned before, the contacts have limited access to the assessment center.
People that have the contact role can only see their own responses, personal score and also the questionnaires they still have to take. There is no access to other people results or the statistics of the questionnaires.
6. Invite a contact to complete a survey
Now it is time to learn how you can invite your contacts and give them access to the questionnaire or survey of your choice. All you need to do it to take advantage of the URL parameters!
A URL parameter is the final part of the URL which you can customize and use to identify someone.
First you can Create your contact list, by clicking the Create list button that is located at the Contacts tab.
Now that your contacts are uploaded, the easiest and quickest way to send out personalized URL links to contacts is by sending email invitations. You can find this option at the top right of the menu:
The next steps are to click Create email, select the questionnaire for which you want to send out the invitation and click Add Email. Then you need to fill all the needed information.
What is next?
- When you've collected your results and you want to download them, there are different download options available. You can either download a bulk of survey results or choose to download files relating to individual responses. Read our guide Download your results to learn how you can do it!
- Require Contact is a feature that allows you to control who can access your survey and makes the questionnaire only accessible to contacts. If validation fails, the participant is not able to fill in the survey but a configurable message will be displayed instead.
- Do not forget to monitor your results with Google Analytics! Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google Analytics is currently the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.