The Email Analytics feature allows you to analyze the data of the messages you have sent out to your respondents using Email templates.
Email templates feature allows you to send messages to your respondents based on their selected answers or a quiz/survey score. This is a great way to keep your respondents engaged. They are so useful because each message can be customized according to each respondent's answers or score using editor variables.
This guide will teach you:
1. Analyze email tab
With the Analytics, you can have an overview of the attempted messages sent per template and detect if, when, or why a message has not been sent.
To analyze the data go to the Extra options tab and scroll down to Email templates and click Analyze Email.
2. Data and filters
Now you'll be able to see the details of the messages that you've sent - if the message was received, opened, and whether or not the links were clicked.
- Sync Results - allows you to refresh/update your data. Those will not be synced automatically, so make sure to press the Sync button to see the correct delivery status, opens and clicks.
- Filter - Click the arrow to filter your results based on delivery state.
- Export to CSV - click if you want to export the data outside the software into a CSV file.
- Email address - the recipients' email address.
- Response - When a response has been collected you can click on the ID card icon to open the response details.
By default our email provider stores the information about clicks, opens and delivery status for one month. This means that you need to sync your results before that, in order to update them at the email analytics.
In email marketing bounce rate refers to the percentage of email addresses in your subscriber list that didn't receive your message because it was returned by a recipient mail server.
Fail rate is the percentage of emails that failed to be delivered to your recipients.
Click rate is the ratio of users who click on a specific link to the number of total users who viewed a page.
Open count is the percentage of respondents who open a specific email out of your total number of respondents that received it.
- Save per question feature allows your respondent to return and complete the questionnaire in case he closes his browser. The feature insures the answers to the questionnaire are saved. You can also turn on the Save and continue feature to let your respondents come back to the survey.
Question logic is a highly effective way to improve the flow of your questionnaire and tailor it to make it relevant to respondents. It allows you to specify which question to go to or go to the end of the questionnaire, based on the answer to a preceding question, quiz score, or contact data. Alternatively, you can decide to show or hide certain questions based on the criteria you set.
If you're going to distribute a questionnaire to people who speak different languages, the multiple languages feature is just what you need! Respondents can choose their own language and you'll also be able to view the results altogether. This will save you loads of time, you can easily add multiple languages and send respondents one link.