We are excited to announce the forthcoming updates regarding our PDF report builder. To ensure a smooth and seamless transition, we have prepared this comprehensive guide to walk you through the timeline and answer any questions you may have. Read on to understand the changes and learn how you can take action.
This guide will teach you:
In the near future, the ability to create new legacy reports will be disabled. Existing legacy reports will still be accessible.
The next phase will be to disable the ability to copy existing legacy reports. You will no longer be able to duplicate these reports. It is recommended to start transitioning important reports to our new report builder.
Finally, the ability to edit existing legacy reports will be disabled. All legacy reports will become view-only. We recommend converting critical reports to the new format before this date.
2. What to do now
To copy your existing legacy reports to the new report builder, all you need to do is click on the “More” icon next to your legacy report and select “Copy to New Report Builder”.
Once it’s converted, you can start editing your report in the New Report Builder. Before you are able to save the new report, you might have to adjust some widget settings as recommended by the system.
In this case you would have to:
- Follow the instructions and edit all the selected widgets.
- Save your new report.
- Go back to your questionnaire and adjust the “Download” link to the new report that you just built.
Feel free to check this Help Guide article on how to use the New Report Builder.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why are you phasing out the legacy PDF report builder?
We are committed to delivering the best user experience and continuously improving our services. The new report builder comes with enhanced features, improved customization options, and a user-friendly interface, providing you with a more powerful reporting solution.
What will happen to my existing legacy reports?
Your existing legacy reports will still be accessible, but certain functionalities will be phased out based on the timeline. We encourage you to convert essential reports to the new report builder to take advantage of its capabilities.
How do I convert my existing reports to the new report builder?
We have prepared an easy-to-follow migration process. In the help guide article above, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to smoothly convert your reports to the new format.
Can I try out the new report builder before transitioning my reports?
Absolutely! We encourage you to explore the new report builder and familiarize yourself with its features. You can create test reports and see how the new builder can enhance your reporting experience.
What if I encounter some issues while converting my reports to the new report builder?
We are here to support you every step of the way. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, our dedicated customer support team is ready to help. You can reach out to them at email@example.com or reach out to our team via the live chat button.
We thank you for your continued trust and partnership with us. The new report builder is designed to elevate your reporting capabilities, and we can't wait for you to experience its full potential.
- Renewed Report builder: PDF step by step example: Check out our step by step guide to create an attractive and stylish PDF. It includes videos but also very detailed instructions.
- Renewed Report Builder-Bar chart: Add a Bar Chart widget to your customized report to show respondents' results or another data set at a glance. This way you will display your data with rectangular bars. It allows you to show data separated into categories with relative numbers.
- Report Builder-Table: The Table widget allows you to display results clearly and concisely to your respondents. It is an easy and fast way of displaying any data in rows and columns. Rather than writing your data in text, you can make it more understandable and easy to read with this widget.