Pointerpro API allows users and 3rd-party applications to access Pointerpro resources programmatically. This API conforms to REST principles.
This guide will teach you:
1. General API
The main API URL is https:// API.pointerpro .com/ v1
Two headers are required with each request:
- Add Authorization header with your API key as value. You can create and find your API key under My Account.
- Send the Content-Type header with value application/json
WARNINGThere is a maximum of 60 API requests per minute per API Key.
2. Authentication API
You can read the details about general access codes and how to implement them via API here:
3. Contacts API
Create contacts via API call. Read more details in the Pointerpro contacts help guide:
4. Surveys API
Copy an existing survey by URL. More info can be found here:
5. Users API
Create users via API call: You can find additional information here:
6. Dashboard API
Get dashboard authorizations for given user. More info can be found here:
7. Reports API
Send reports via API call. You can find additional information here:
- Google Tag Manager is a tag system that can be used for tracking and analytics on websites. It can be used to track respondents' behavior in your survey or to find out how effective an advert promoting your survey has been.
- Zapier is a tool that enables the transfer of data from one web app to another one. By using Zapier in combination with Pointerpro, you can send the data collected within your survey to create contacts in Pointerpro or send data to apps such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, Trello, and many more. For example, to transfer email addresses collected in a survey to a Mailchimp email list.
- Integromat allows you to automate many processes and simplifies the transfer of information between apps, saving you bags of time! Integromat offers similar features to Zapier but is more powerful as you can set a single event to trigger a number of different actions to be taken simultaneously.