A personality assessment or test shares insights into respondents’ personality profiles. It provides information about their characteristics and how to navigate their social and professional lives with their given personalities.
Use a Personality Assessment to:
- Provide helpful information for businesses to better understand their employees’ traits.
- Understand your strengths and areas of improvement to connect with your team and find success in your role.
- Give immediate feedback to the assessment taker with a branded, personalized PDF report.
Check out an example of a personality assessment here.
This guide will teach you:
1. Create your assessment
Start by creating your assessment. Ask questions and provide relevant answers. There are several types of personality tests and personality test questions used by employers to measure the ‘personality fit’ of job seekers. Read more about personality assessments here.
2. Add scores
Add scores to each answer! The Custom Scoring feature allows you to give a score for each answer so that an overall score will be calculated at the end of the questionnaire. Read more information about scoring.
3. Create Outcomes
Outcomes feature offers the possibility to make personality quizzes and business tests that end with advice based on the respondent's answers.
Use “Outcomes” to specify different personality types. Use our Outcome capabilities (available in our Professional and Enterprise licenses). Use “Business Rules” to specify which outcome will be shown depending on the total score a respondent obtained.
4. Configure Outcome screen layout
Select whether you want to present the outcome with an animated gauge or stand alone on your final screen.
- Use question types that support custom scoringto give a score to each answer, so that an overall score will be calculated at the end of the survey. Not all question types support this feature by default, however you can use formulas to add custom score to your forms, open ended and ranking inquiries.