To access your survey on a mobile device or on a PC, you simply open the browser (this is the app you use to surf the internet) on your device and enter the survey link or short link in the browser's address bar.
Alternatively, you can use a QR code reader to scan the survey QR code and you will be redirected to the survey on your device without having to enter the weblink.
It's important to note that it is not needed to install an app from the app store to execute a survey on your device.
Ensure your device is connected to the internet before starting a survey the first time.
Read more about our offline quiz maker and offline survey tool. Find out more about putting your device in kiosk mode.
This guide will teach you:
1. Open the survey
Start the browser (Safari for iOS) and enter the short link in the address bar. For Android, it is recommended to use Chrome as a browser to enable full-screen access to the survey.
The survey appears in the browser. The survey can be executed completely from here within the browser. However, it is more elegant to execute the survey in full-screen mode without the browser's address bar and page tabs.
2. Put the survey on the home screen
To have direct and full-screen access, we will add an icon to the Home screen. For iOS, this is done by tapping the button with the vertical arrow and choosing 'Add to Home Screen'. For Android, choose ‘Add to Home Screen’ directly in the menu of Chrome.
Fill in a title for the Home Screen Icon. Note that you can set the picture of this icon in the Edit Design screen of the Editor while creating your survey.
The icon will be added to the home screen.
3. Open your survey from the home screen
Tapping the icon will start the survey in full-screen mode.
- Presentation view, to use your results in a presentation. You can easily switch between questions and show the answers and graphs in a clean and visual way to your audience. You can also use it when you are polling your audience at an event and show the live results as they come in.
- View question results feature allows you to show to your respondents how many people answered the same way or differently. It can be interesting for respondents to see how other people answered the same question and compare their results.
- Charts view: allows you monitor the number of responses, the completion rate and the average duration of your surveys. You can also see graphical representations of the results of each question separately and the results of each question block of your survey.