Copy your questionnaire and your PDF report to create a back up in case you want to implement changes you are not sure you want to keep or to test your formulas and outcomes without risking to loose your progress.
This guide will teach you:
- How to copy your Questionnaire
- How to copy your PDF report
- How to link a questionnaire to a PDF report
1. How to copy your Questionnaire
You can access all your questionnaires either from your dashboard or from the Questionnaires tab.
Go to your Dashboard and click the Questionnaires tab or while you are in the survey you want to copy and after you make sure you have saved your changes click, the Questionnaires tab at the top of the page.
Once the Questionnaire tab loads, you will see a list with all your questionnaires. To find the questionnaire you want to copy faster, you can type the name at the search tab.
Then, click the three dots at the right of the questionnaire you want and select Copy.
You will be automatically redirected to your new questionnaire! You can see this is the copy at the top left of your questionnaire.
You copy only the questionnaire and the report but not the responses you have collected so far!
Your PDF report from your original questionnaire will not be linked to the copy! Read section 3 of this guide in order to lean how to link them.
You can change the name of your copy at the top of your Questions tab, before all your questions
2. How to copy your PDF report
You can access all your PDF Reports either from your Dashboard or from the ReportR tab.
Go to your Dashboard and click the ReportR tab or while you are in the report you want to copy and after you make sure you have saved your changes click, the ReportR tab at the top of the page.
Once the ReportR tab loads, you will see a list with all your questionnaires. To find the report you want to copy faster, you can type the name at the search tab. Then click the three dots at the right of the report you want and select Copy.
You will be automatically redirected to your new report! You can see this is the copy at the top left of your report.
3. How to link a questionnaire to a PDF report
Now that you have created a copy of your questionnaire and a copy of your PDF report, it is the time to link one to to another!
All you have to do is to copy the report's Download link, that is placed at the share tab of the report, as you can see at the picture below.
Then you have to paste the Download link you just copied to the Download button of your questionnaire's final screen and you are ready!
You should do the same for the email templates with download links. Take a look here to see all the details.
What is next?
- Create a Custom Button with HTML and add it into an outcome or the final page of your questionnaire, in order to embed a hidden hyperlink and redirect your respondents to the webpage of your choice. For example, you can send the respondents that suit specific criteria to a webpage or to allow them to download their report!
- Add formulas: Formulas is a great feature that allows you to calculate an average, custom score, average results and any advanced calculations, using the data and items from your questionnaire. You can use the /*-+() characteristics to create formulas that use variables like answers or quiz scores to calculate an average, for example.
- Add outcomes: Outcomes feature offers the possibility to make personality quizzes and business tests that end with advice based on the respondent's answers. That way, you can show to the respondents a final screen based on their answers to all questions or show a screen based on criteria that you have specified.