The Scratch Card is developed to give away incentives in a fun way. Add this question type to your survey to excite your respondents and keep them interested. You fill in the percentage of respondents that can win a prize, and they can swipe away the top layer to reveal the image below and see if they won or not.
Here is an example of how the respondent can swipe over the image to reveal what they've won:
This guide will teach you:
1. Add a Scratch Card Question
In the Questions tab, click the button ? Questions. Now scroll down to select Scratch Card and click +.
2. Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Lock/unlock the question to be edited by other team members.
- Copy, Delete or Preview that particular question.
3. Edit the message
- Add your question here. Use the rich text editor icons
- Click Update scratch layer to update a different image that will appear on the screen for respondents to swipe away.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after you've clicked the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to swipe the upper layer of the swipe card before moving to the next question.
4. Add answer images
- Type your text in this box. The answer text won’t show to the respondent, only to the admin in the reports.
- Here you can enter the probability to get the surprise answer, which is the percentage chance the respondent has of getting that answer. The sum of all the probabilities must add up to 100%.
- Click Change image to add an image of your choice to be shown as the answer option.
- Limit number of times surprise answer can be chosen - Turn on this option to enter the maximum number of times this answer will be shown. Now you won't have to give away that vacation prize too many times! If you set this limit the survey will need to be used online and won't work in offline mode.
- Click Add answer and repeat the steps above.
If the image you have uploaded is not a rectangle, you can stamp a rectangle out of the picture you've just uploaded within our tool.
You must make sure not to limit ALL answers. There must be at least 1 answer where the limit option is DISABLED. We recommend to only limit the WIN option.
Click Save Changes at the top of the screen when you're done.