Add PayPal Payment Processing question to your survey to easily process payments from your respondents. We don't charge or take any type of cut of the purchase. We also do not store any of the credit card information on Pointerpro, it all goes through PayPal.
PayPal is an online system that lets you pay for goods and services with a safe online account, that is connected to your credit card or checking account.
This guide will teach you:
- Connect Pointerpro to PayPal
- Set up the question type
- Change the general question settings
- Edit the question
- Create payment processing logic
Depending on the location of your respondent, alternative payments via PayPal are presented.
1. Connect Pointerpro to PayPal
Go to the settings for My Account by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Set up the Question type
3. Change the general question settings
- Hide/show the question settings.
- Change the question order.
- Change question type.
- Make the question active/inactive.
- Lock/unlock the question to be edited by other team members.
- Copy, Delete, or Preview that particular question
4. Edit the question
- Add your questionn here. Use the rich text editor icons to make your text bold, italic, add emojis, videos, variables, and more.
- Click Add media or Add YouTube video to upload images or videos to make your questionnaire more entertaining. The file needs to be under 2MB. To add a YouTube video, paste a YouTube link after clicking the Add YouTube video button.
- Make the question mandatory - toggle the button to require respondents to answer the question before moving to the next one.
- Add a question tag - turn this feature to add a tag to your question that you can reference in your survey or PDF.
- Amount - Enter the amount which you want to charge. Note that respondents cannot change the amount to be paid. It can be a variable.
- Currency - Choose the currency for payment. Note that the following currencies are supported: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, NZD, CHF, SEK, HKD, SGD, and NOK.
5. Create Payment Processing Logic
5.1 Question Logic
5.1 Question Logic
- If you require payment from your respondents to download their personalized PDF report after completing your survey, you have to set up a second survey where the respondents will complete the payment and then download their report.
- With Stripe you have the ability to collect payments through your survey or assessment! We don’t charge or take any type of cut of the purchase when you use the Stripe integration, but you will need to pay whatever fees Stripe requires for processing.